When you are looking for more great information on going green, head to your local library and check out some of these great books:
1. Go Green, Live Rich - David Bach
2. Gorgeously Green - Sophie Uliano
3. Organic Housekeeping - Ellen Sandbeck
4. Green Babies, Sage Moms - Lynda Fassa
5. Baking Soda - Vicki Lansky
6. The Naturally Clean Home - Karyn Siegel-Maier
7. It’s Easy Being Green: A Handbook for Earth-Friendly Living - Crissy Trask
8. Green Living - The E Magazine Handbook for Living Lightly on the Earth
9. Living Like Ed - Ed Begley, Jr.
10. The Everything Green Living Book - Diane Gow McDilda
Now curl up with a cup of fair trade tea and enjoy some green reading.