1. Use your towels more than once. Hanging them up to dry after using them, means less energy to run the washer and dryer.
2. Pass on the ATM receipts. They are one of the top sources of litter and use up valuable paper resources.
3. Avoid single serve packages and items with excessive packaging to reduce the waste you produce.
4. Aim for waste-free packed lunches. Use a reusable drink container, silverware, and a cloth napkin. Instead of plastic sandwich bags, check out www.wrap-n-mat.com for reusable wrappers.
5. Send ecards and evites instead of paper ones. Check out www.evite.com for great cards and invitations.