Who knew that little inexpensive brown bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide could do so much?
1. Dip your toothbrushes in peroxide after brushing to keep them germ-free.
2. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs.
3. After cleaning your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
4. Fill a dark colored spray bottle, since peroxide breaks down quickly when exposed to light, with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and use it to disinfect the toilet and bathroom surfaces without harming your septic system.
5. Add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to your white laundry.