Happy 2010! Here's my family's green goals for this year:
1. Plant an organic garden this spring.
2. Prepare more items from scratch to eat healthier and reduce packaging waste.
3. Switch our plastic reusable food storage containers to glass.
4. Go on an eco-tourism vacation.
5. Learn to make my own soap and beauty products.
6. Support local merchants, crafters, and artists with my purchases.
7. Move to a home that allows use to reduce our driving.
8. Limit purchases to quality, earth-friendly items that will last.
9. Get creative with using recycled items in my crafting.
10. Continue to educate others about the importance of going green and the simple changes they can make to live a little greener.