1. Choose only organic body care products for your bath.
2. Clean green - make your own cleaners from items in your pantry.
3. Choose soy candles instead of petroleum based ones.
4. Take your shoes off at the front door, to limit the toxins tracked throughout your house.
5. Choose organic bed linens for a better night's rest.
6. Improve the air quality in your home with houseplants.
7. Shop your local farmers market for fresh fruits & veggies.
8. Replace paper napkins with cloth napkins.
9. Unplug appliances and electronics when not in use to avoid phantom energy use.
10. Paint your walls with no-VOC paints to avoid your exposure to toxic chemicals.