Looking for some easy ways to green your kitchen?
1. Give up disposable paper napkins by switching to cloth napkins.
2. Whenever possible, use your microwave to save energy.
3. Become a label reader and educate yourself about different certifications like organic and Fair Trade.
4. When buying dishes, bakeware, and pots look for eco-friendly products.
5. Opt for a bamboo or natural wood cutting board.
6. Use your dishwasher instead of handwashing dishes. As strange as it sounds, dishwashers use less energy and water than handwashing.
7. Fill your pantry with products with minimal packaging and recycle as much packaging as possible.
8. Make your own natural cleaners from items found in your pantry like baking soda, vinegar, and lemons.
9. Instead of paper towels, use reusable cloths for cleaning up spills.
10. Relax with a glass of biodynamic wine with a cork closure. Cork is recyclable and earth-friendly since cork is sustainably harvested from living trees.