Here are some great reasons why you should become a vegetarian:
1. A car driving vegetarian produces fewer CO2 emissions than a bike riding meat eater.
2. Cow farts contribute to global warming.
3. Pig farms pollute local water resources.
4. Rain forests are cut down to create grazing land for cattle.
5. It takes 35 calories of energy to make one calorie of meat.
6. Prevent animal cruelty in factory farms.
7. On average vegetarians live 6 years longer.
8. You’ll reduce your risk of food-borne illnesses.
9. Save money at the grocery store.
10. Pigs are much smarter than dogs, they have the mental capacities of a 3-year-old child.