Delaney is my 9 year old daughter and she is writing today's post about her favorite living green tips:
1. Always remember to turn off the lights when you aren't in the room.
2. Recycle cans, bottles, paper, and cardboard.
3. Buy food with less packaging.
4. When you get rid of stuff, donate what you can instead of throwing it away.
5. If you need items for craft projects, go to your local recycling center or reuse stuff you already have.
6. When you have parties don't use paper or plastic, use real silverware and plates.
7. Properly dispose of trash.
8. When you go to the beach, bring an extra bag to put trash you collect in.
9. Try using natural cleaners instead of chemical cleaners.
10. Adopt pets from animal shelters instead of purchasing them from pet shops.